Glee Season 6 Spoilers: Premiere Title and FULL Song List!
I can exclusively reveal the TITLE and SET LIST for the Glee premiere, 6x01! The song list ALSO includes performers!
I only ask that you reblog my post rather than just cut and paste! Clicks to my blog keep me in business. I appreciate it!
Glee Season 6 Spoilers – Blaine/Karofsky Romance?
- The time jump between the Season 5 finale and the Season 6 premiere is only 6 months.
- Rachel (Lea Michele) AND Kurt (Chris Colfer) are leading New Directions. Kurt is earning NYADA credit for his efforts. So, yes, he’s still a student.
- Blaine (Darren Criss) is leading The Warblers at Dalton. I don’t know the circumstances that bring him to Dalton, or whether he is still a NYADA student or not.
- I’m not sure why Rachel is in Ohio either, but we can probably assume she returned home from Los Angeles after her pilot failed.
- Will Schuester (Matt Morrison) is heading up Vocal Adrenaline
- Karofsky (Max Adler) will be Blaine’s new love interest. Max is locked in for at least half a season’s worth of episodes. I am not clear on whether Blaine and Kurt are together or apart when season 6 begins, or whether they break up later. I also don’t know whether Blaine/Karofsky are together in the first episode, or something develops later. I am working to find out answers to these questions.
- There are no definite plans to use the Season 4/5 newbies. HOWEVER they will most likely come back near the end of the season for one or two episodes. I am guessing there will be a big reunion of Glee alumni at series finale time.
- The five new McKinley High kids will be incorporated into the first two episodes to some degree, but their story lines are still being developed.
- I don’t have plot specifics at this time on other characters–Santana (Naya Rivera), Artie (Kevin McHale), Sam (Chord Overstreet) etc. The minute I know something, I’ll post it here.
'Glee' Books Max Adler's Return -- as Blaine's Boyfriend?
Glee’s sixth and final season is starting to take shape and one of the show’s most beloved characters might be in for a rude awakening.
Max Adler has booked a return visit to the Fox musical and will reprise his role as former bully-turned-openly gay good guy Dave Karofsky, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Adler’s arc is said to be major and he’ll appear in at least four of the final 13 episodes of the series. Sources tell THR that Dave may now be romantically tangled with Blaine (Darren Criss), which is surprising news since season five ended with Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine seemingly better than ever as a couple after performing at a glitzy showcase for the all-powerful social mover June (Shirley MacLaine). However, Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy told reporters in April that the final season would feature a time jump — and focus more on the core original cast members — which could mean Kurt and Blaine have split after that. Or, knowing Glee, it could all be part of an elaborate dream sequence.
jennaushkowitz Thanks @scotty_mcknight for the #ALS #icebucketchallenge nomination you have 24 hours: @adamshankman @kevinmchale and @totle9
kevinmchale It’s #ALSIceBucketChallenge time #ALS. Thanks @jennaushkowitz! Your turn @tyleroakley Kristen Chenoweth & @beyonce
Grant Gustin My ALS Ice bucket video. Thanks to my friends, Candice, Cody, Liz, Sam & Jon for the help…
hrhchriscolfer Grant thinks since he’s the Flash he can bully people now… #ALSicebucketchallenge @grantgust
Jayma Mays ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee
Question: There’s a Glee rumor going around that Rachel will return to Lima to relaunch New Directions — is it true? —Kelly
Ausiello: Actually, that rumor happens to be… true! We will, however, find out what became of the TV pilot she was developing with Bob’s Burgers‘ Kristen Schaal and Community‘s Jim Rash. We might even catch a glimpse of the final product. (I’m guessing its failure is what leads to the homecoming.)
Lea Michele and Paul Wesley presenting at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards (x)
the glee cast on the death of Robin Williams on Twitter - part 2